We manage Online Reservations through our booking website.
Our rates are seasonal. Please visit our booking website for more details.
All Meals & Lodging: $135/person/night
Horseback Riding (1 hour): $85/person
Enjoy the morning round up prior to the morning ride with a lesson in grooming and saddling. If your horse returns after the ride a bit sweaty help in bathing them. For the health of our horses, we do have a weight limit for riders. All riders must be less than 200 lbs with your boots on.*
* With our aging herd and many of the horses being smaller in size, we have had to lower the weight limit to 200 lbs. For all those not riding horses we welcome and encourage you to join us on the Polaris Ranger ATV and follow the trail ride through the meadow. Bring your camera and join the paparazzi, taking photos while climbing hill tops, cross the bridge and forge the river, keeping a close eye on the riders.
The “Meadow Ride” is 2-3 miles long with a length of a touch over an hour in the saddle. Cross the bridge on the south end of the meadow, riding along the east side of the Sanpoil Valley, crossing the stream at the north end. Hang on with a steep decline down a narrow road into the lush green pastures below. Ride along the Sanpoil River under canopied trails, ducking now and then to avoid the branches above. The Sanpoil River is nearly a swim in the spring and early summer with it reseeding as the hot, dry summer ticks by. Fall bring a lazy river to float and cross with the horses.
We generally discourage you from bringing your pets to the ranch.
If we make an exception the Pet Policy is as follows:
+ $65 cleaning fee for dog in the room with #4 (bottom/back room) is the only room allocated for pets.
+ $135 cleaning fee if dog is exposed to the main lodge and dining area.
+ $200 refundable damage deposit
+ Dogs are required to be on a LEASH AT ALL TIMES.
NOTE: Pets and service dogs have caused us a lot of grief with our kittens, chickens, bunnies, horseback riding, deer and are highly discouraged. We must lock up our animals while a visiting dog is on the ranch and until we can clean the rooms & lodge. Our cats “mark” their territory and quilts need dry cleaned. PLEASE call to discuss your pet prior to arrival.
- Summer: April 1st through October 31st
- Winter: November 1st through March 31st
Due to unpredictable weather & conditions in the winter, the horses are on vacation. Guests are welcome and encouraged to help with feeding the over 100 cattle & horses daily, riding on the hay wagon.
- Lodging in our main Lodge, with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Horseback Riding, Fishing, Wagon Rides and ranch activities.
- Check-in – After 4:00 PM ~ Please check in after 4:00 pm or call to make arrangements if you need to check in early. We may be out rounding up horses, entertaining guests, preparing your room or trying to catch a brief nap.
- Check out 11:00 AM
- Bed & Breakfast for a 1 night stay based on availability. Dinner Included.
- 3 Night Minimum Stay ( July 1st to Sept 1st )
- 3 night stay recommended. ( May 15th to Sept 15th )
Make your reservations early to ensure the dates you desire are available.
- Week long stays are highly recommended to get the full experience of our family ranch.
- $100.00 per person confirms your reservation. Balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
- All rates are subject to WA State sales taxes at 7.8%.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of your stay, will receive a refund only if we are able to rebook the canceled stay. If we are unable to rebook, we can apply the balance toward a future stay.
- A 30-day notice of cancellation, prior to arrival date, is required for deposit refund.
~ $25.00 cancellation and handling fee. ~